At NRS, we love the water, and nothing makes us happier than helping others enjoy it too.
NRS KAYAK GEAR
NRS began in 1972 with a humble hand-typed catalog. The goal? Putting quality gear in the hands of boaters, headache and hassle free. We’re still committed to that original vision today.
IMMERSION RESEARCH DRY TOP
Zephyr Jackets are IR’s version of an all-around paddle jacket. They’re light and breathable, with no inner tunnel and a simple draw string waist, but they’re also fully seam sealed, made with our paddlesport-proven “WhiteOut™” waterproof/breathable fabric and have neoprene/velcro closures at the wrist and neck. These jackets are versatile enough to wear kayak fishing, out in the rapids, or during a hard SUP workout in chilly weather. Zephyr jackets also feature a separate mesh inner liner which helps the jacket breathe and allows you to wear the jacket next-to skin without feeling clammy- perfect if you’d like to wear a short sleeve layer on a warmer day.
R was started 15 years ago by professional kayakers, and to this day it is run and staffed by expert paddlers. We are located right next to a whitewater river in one of the best whitewater regions in the world. We love the river, we love making gear for a sport that has changed our lives, and we love every aspect of this business- the good, the bad and the ugly. But we don’t need to tell you this- give us a call and you’ll see. We are the most helpful, knowledgeable and dedicated company in the business, and we can’t wait to show you what we’ve made.
We work and play in the wettest, wildest environments on the planet to help us design and build the best performance gear possible. We work hard to make a line of products that complement your activity level while still allowing you to be the hottest, wettest paddler in the foam.
Unique wrap-around flotation turns a child face up. Dual support collars cradle the head. Front zipper entry and adjustable leg strap secure the jacket in place.
Available in high visibility red or blue
Convenient grab handle.
Front hook & loop closure pocket
Soft 200 denier oxford shell and liner.
PVC-free, built with Gaia™ foam.
INFANT : Buoyancy 7 lbs 6 oz.
CHILD : Buoyancy: 8 lbs. 6 oz
Longer torso for added coverage.
• 3M reflective on front and back.
• Open sides for ventilation.
• 1 1/2" webbing belt, dual forward pulls for trim and low profile fit.
• Bellows pockets with drainage.
• Two flat pockets expand for beverage can or bottle.
• Mesh back rides high above seat back.
• Adjustable 1/1/2" webbing shoulder and side pulls.
Super-soft buoyancy foam inside both front and back for body hugging comfort.
• Gender specific, both men's and women's models.
• Full adjustability at sides and shoulders set placement on the torso.
• Women's model has built-in cups to fit sizes B to D.
• Waist belt has front SR buckle for easy entry.
• Efficient forward pull adjusters at sides for extra security against ride-up.
• Lengthened front torso for fuller coverage and conventional fit.
• Low profile with hand skived foam gives a sleek contouring fit.
STOHLQUIST PFD MEN
Ergonomic articulated WRAPTURE™ shaped torso.
• Cross chest cinch harness adjustment and self tensioning shoulders for a balanced fit.
• Gripp-Loc(tm) interior non-slip panel for zero ride-up.
• 6 Adjustments, side pulls, and front waist buckle closure.
• Low cut, offset front-zip entry with zipper grip tab.
• Ventilated lumbar pad.
“GEAR FOR THE FASTEST WET ATHLETE”
Glenmore Sailboats also carries a large selection of
Whether you need clothing for whitewater paddling or cruising about on the lake we can help you out. With a great range of gear from a great range of companies, come in and chat with our knowledgeable staff today.
Stohlquist Level Six Immersion Research NRS